|United States: via USPS First-Class|
|Orders < $90||Orders > $90|
|Flat Rate $12
2-4 Business Days
2-4 Business Days
|Other Countries: via ePacket|
|7-21 Business Days|
|Canada||Romania||Slovak Republic (Slovakia)|
|Hong Kong||South Korea||United Kingdom of
Great Britain and
|Fedex International Economy|
|2-5 Business Days|
|Fedex International Priority|
|1-3 Business Days|
|Oman||Pakistan||Papua New Guinea|
|South Africa||South Korea||Spain|
|Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom|
- FREE US DELIVERY on orders over $90: The shipping fee will automatically reflect at checkout.
- United States: Expected delivery 2-4 business days, depending on the area you locate. Delivered by USPS First-Class.
- Other Countries: Standard delivery 7-21 days, depending on the area you locate. Delivered by ePacket, track with US Postal Service (USPS).
- Other Countries: Expedited delivery 2-5 business days, depending on the area you locate. Delivered by FedEx International Economy Service.
- Other Countries: Express delivery 1-3 business days, depending on the area you locate. Delivered by FedEx International Economy Priority.
- All shipments are sent from Michigan local warehouse. We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 business days however, during public holiday and over weekends there may be a small delay in dispatching your order.
- The international freight shall be based on weight/volume and shall be calculated according to various freight standards. After the deliver address provided in the checkout, the freight will be automatically calculated by the system.
- Due to the impact of the "Covid-19”, the delivery of goods will mainly depend on the local actual situation. The number of days of delivery refers to the working days from the date of delivery to each country of destination, excluding the customs clearance of each country.
- The transaction currency on our website is US dollars. If you do not trade in US dollars, the exchange rate difference may occur.
- The import tariff standards vary from country to country. If your country wants to collect the tariff on the goods when receiving the package, it must be borne by the members themselves.
- If the package needs to be returned due to customs duties incurred by the laws and regulations of various countries and the orderer’s unwilling to pay the customs duties, the refund amount will be deducted from the actual round-trip freight and customs duties incurred between the two places before returning the balance of the original order.
- Import tariff standards vary from country to country. If the customs charges a return tariff on the returned goods, Mamaway will deduct the tariff and return the balance to you.
- The consignee must abide by the import regulations and restrictions (contraband etc.) of the receiving countries/regions, otherwise, the relevant legal issues will be the consignee's own responsibility.
Validate your login
Create New Account