Assists with Diastasis Recti and corrects your posture to improve PFD's when combined with physiotherapy and exercise. Supports your uterus, abdomen, pelvis, back, and spine postpartum by applying compression to your core. Holds the expanded uterus wall, loose skin, and muscles back in place postpartum. Assists in recovery from abdominal separation, getting strength back in your core and stabilize your abdomen and wound after c-section, or as a back support while breastfeeding or carrying your baby.
Contains bamboo charcoal, antibacterial and naturally emits far-infrared rays to improve circulation. Fully adjustable Velcro allows you to control the tightness as the Velcro sticks anywhere on the band.
- Can be used straight after birth to help with uterus & pelvic floor recovery, stabilizing the abdomen and improve posture while you recover
- Suitable both natural and c-section, safe to wear under clothing. Wide enough to be a corset, soft enough to be a wrap and strong enough to support your back
- Easy to use 3 step fastening system feels secure and comfortably tight. Two compression sub belts to reinforce key recovery areas, giving you an immediate waistline and a smooth silhouette under clothing
- Breathable bamboo charcoal fibers form a rigid yet flexible material that bends and twists with your body without bunching or creasing
- High quality, durable construction that maintains its shape, wash after wash
Materials: 57% Nylon, 28% Polyester (Contains Bamboo Charcoal), 15% Rubber
Care Instruction: hand wash/ do not soak, bleach, tumble dry
M Length: 97 cm (AU Size 6 -12)
L Length: 107 cm (AU Size 12 -18)
XL Length: 119 cm (AU Size 18+)
* Height is all 24.5 cm
To choose your right size during pregnancy: Choose one size bigger than your pre-pregnancy body size in the first and second trimesters. If you're close to your due date, please use your current size.
*For women with very short torsos, please consider purchasing the Posture Correcting Maternity Support Belt, as this product can dig into your rib cage when you sit down. Please pull the product lower to cover your pelvis before you sit down to avoid irritations and discomfort during prolonged sitting i.e for breastfeeding or only wear it when you're standing. Please consider your circumstances before making the purchase, to make sure the product is right for you.
Delivery & Return
Shipping: Enjoy FREE shipping for AU orders over $99. For NSW metro area delivery time frame is 1 - 2 business days, the other states and regional areas will take up to 10 business days. For international orders, it will be delivered in approximately 5-15 business days depending on the country. For more information, please see our Delivery page.
30 Days Returns Policy: For the items in 'flash sale', we don't accept any change of mind return, please note this before you make the purchase. For more information, please see our Return page.