- The super absorbent core holds 1.5 times more liquid than the previous version.
- The gentle curve for better contact with your breasts.
- Breathable top lining that stays dry and separated from the core even when wet.
- Individually packaged with zero human contact during manufacturing.
- Extra large adhesive strip to keep a pad in place.
1 Pack contains 60 Pads
4 Packs contain 240 Pads (1 month's supply approx.)
16 Packs contain 960 Pads (4 month's supply approx.)
Breathable Lining: Ultra fine non-woven fiber
Absorbent Core: Natural fluff pulp, Super-absorbent polymer (SAP)
Waterproof Backing: PE
*Nursing pads should be changed every 2-3 hours, even if they are only slightly soaked or feels dry to the touch. Breast milk starts developing bacteria as soon as it comes in contact with air so frequent changes are essential for you and your baby's health.
Delivery & Return
Shipping: Enjoy FREE shipping for AU orders over $99. For NSW metro area delivery time frame is 1 - 2 business days, the other states and regional areas will take up to 10 business days. For international orders, it will be delivered in approximately 5-15 business days depending on the country. For more information, please see our Delivery page.
30 Days Returns Policy: For the items in 'BUY 2 AND GET 3RD FREE', we don't accept any change of mind return, please note this before you make the purchase. For more information, please see our Return page.